Välkommen!

Detta är min processloggbok där jag försöker göra min kunskap synlig - mest för mig själv, men även för andra intresserade. Skicka gärna en kommentar, diskussion är välkommet!

söndag 7 februari 2010

About getting sick and catch up

This weekend has been very unproductive. My body decided to shut down and breed a cold instead of be busy. Well, sometimes you really feel stuck with your body. I felt like somekind of alien took over my bodyparts one by one.

However, now I have started too feel better. The worst part of getting sick is the stressful fact that the world are not waiting. Now I really have to step up to this tasks I did not do this weekend. I don´t like to catch up on things, I like to master things right on!

I think it´s hard to write english texts here on the blog so I do beleive that I will go back to swedish more and more - just because my thoughts fit more smoothly in Swedish. I can allow myself to refine my message when writing in Swedish in a way.

Inga kommentarer: