Välkommen!

Detta är min processloggbok där jag försöker göra min kunskap synlig - mest för mig själv, men även för andra intresserade. Skicka gärna en kommentar, diskussion är välkommet!

onsdag 26 maj 2010

last english entrance

hello everybody. Time has come to sum up this semester - and to make the last english entrance in this blog. This time I feel like the course have been a bit too challanging. My own level was not good enough to pass. I am not all to happy about that choise of mine to study english when I look at the new teacher programme that is about to develop. I will be, like I said yesterday in class, an elephant with my three subjects that you can call school-like. Swedish, Math, English - and my other two subjects eurytmics and drama. I am sorry to say that my weakest link will be english. I feel that I have not got any methods to meet the children with. I have to create this all by myself.

I want to thank Pia Köhlmyr for her support. When someone encourages you to not give up you feel more up to do things. I respect her for being able to say that she have been through all ages and stages as a teacher.

Well, that´s all. Last exam on monday - I hope - but I signed up for the retake in case of any struggles.

Inga kommentarer: