Välkommen!

Detta är min processloggbok där jag försöker göra min kunskap synlig - mest för mig själv, men även för andra intresserade. Skicka gärna en kommentar, diskussion är välkommet!

lördag 17 april 2010

yet another summary is brewing

I am in writingmode again. I feel that I lack words to express myself with. This time I wish for a better result than last time - my tutor did almost worn out her blue pen with pointers and reminders. I have to practise formal language. Grammar and linking techniques. There is a lot to work on so to speak.

I do beleive that I got some kind of hybris in the beginning of this course. I did not have a clue about my own knowledgelevel in english. I thought that it would just be fun and entertaining but here I am - complaining about too much to get right at once. I keep on telling myself that this is good for me and my awareness of struggles. If I repeat it many times it will become a truth.

Inga kommentarer: