Välkommen!

Detta är min processloggbok där jag försöker göra min kunskap synlig - mest för mig själv, men även för andra intresserade. Skicka gärna en kommentar, diskussion är välkommet!

söndag 31 januari 2010

The art of thinking at one layer at a time


The learningcurve is like a rose - there are plenty of layers to get throught before you get to the middle of something. If you force yourself into the middle too fast you may destroy the beauty and sensation of discovery. We must allways remember to enjoy the journey, because our goal maybe change with time. Sometimes you have to sit down and ask some qustions - what is happening? What do I feel right now? Do I feel like I am in progress? Do I want to follow this path or maybe go someplace else? I do think you have to stay at one layer until your thoughts are collected.
Maybe this sounds like Poetry - but I am dead serious about this...

Inga kommentarer: